Invitation to Taro Passport Membership
‘I want to feel Taro,’ ‘I want stimulated by Taro,’ ‘I want to see the permanent and special exhibitions as often as I like,’ ‘I want to support the Memorial Museum…’ In order to cater for people who feel this way, we have introduced the Taro Passport. Membership provides numerous benefits, including free admission to the Memorial Museum, a discount in the museum shop and café, and regular information concerning various events. It is also available to give as gifts to friends, family, and people close to you.
- ¥3,000 (valid for one year from first visit to museum)
- ・ Free admission to permanent and special exhibitions as often as desired during membership period.
- ・ Group rate for up to three people accompanying a member
- ・ Priority reservations for lectures, etc., organized by the museum.
- ・ Receive information on special exhibitions and events organized by the museum.
- ・ 5% discount off anything purchased in the museum shop.
- ・ 5% discount off drinks in the museum’s café, ‘A Piece of Cake’, (including up to three people accompanying a member).
- Regarding Passport
- ・The passport is valid for one year from the first visit to the museum.
- ・ When applying, please provide proof of identity (driving license, etc.). You may be asked to produce identification when using the passport.
- ・ This passport is non-transferable. It may not be lent or given to another individual. (in the case of a gift passport, it may only be used by the recipient). Annual fee is non-refundable.
- ・ This passport must be presented in order to obtain benefits.
- ・ Please notify the museum’s office of any changes to registered details, such as name, contact address, telephone number, etc.
Available at any time in the museum shop on the museum’s first floor. Please present a completed application form and annual fee, and the passport will be issued immediately.
Members’ personal information is handled appropriately and is only used for membership administration and provision of notices and information. No information will be provided or disclosed to third parties without the express permission of the individual.
All personal information shall be handled appropriately and will only be used to send notices and information concerning the Taro Okamoto Memorial Museum’s ‘Taro Passport’.